Select Class

LS education

We are a Texas Department of State Health Services Certified Provider.

LifeSteps’ classes are  designed for participants who have been referred by the Court, probation or Department of Public Safety (DPS) to take educational classes due to an alcohol or drug offense. 

To select the appropriate class, you need to check your current status. 

Below you will find the list of classes if you have received a ticket, or have been charged, or been convicted.   Click on the underlined class name to access more information and the registration page.

If you have any questions, please call: 512-246-9880.

We are here for you from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday and Friday; and 8 am to 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  The office is closed from 12 pm to 1 pm daily. Please, allow yourself 30 minutes to complete registration before we close.


If you have received a ticket

Under 21 –  If you have received a ticket for Minor in Consumption (MIC), Minor in Possession (MIP) or Public Intoxication (PI) , you can register for:

Alcohol Education for Minors 


If you have received a charge

If you were charged with Driving While Intoxicate (DWI), possession of marijuana , public intoxication and possession of drug paraphernalia but were not convicted, and/or will receive a lesser charge, and your driver’s license has not been affected,  you may take the following Court Approved class.

Advanced Alcohol and Drug Education Program


If you have been convicted

If you have been charged and  convicted with first-offense Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)  and/or received probation, and your driver’s license has been affected, you may take one of the following State Certified classes in order to reinstate your driver’s license.

DWI Education Class  

Repeat Offender Class  (charged and convicted with multiple DWI offenses)

Drug Offender Education  (charged and/or convicted of possession of marijuana,  possession of controlled substances (POCS) and other drug offenses)


Additional Classes:

If you have a wide variety of alcohol and/or drug charges and convictions, your probation officer may require you to take the following Court Approved class.

New Directions


If you are separating or going through a divorce and have children, the Court may require you to take the following  class in the best interesting of the child.

Cooperative Parenting



Questions?  Please, call (512)246-9880



Connect with LifeSteps:    Pinterest 4           

Share Button